Similac Rewards Program (“Program”) Terms of Membership
You have been enrolled in the Program because of your membership in the Similac Rewards program. There is no fee for membership in the Program and your membership may not be sold or transferred. The Program may be modified, limited or terminated at any time without prior written notice even though such changes may adversely affect your ability to receive and/or use Program benefits. Offers and values may vary. Additional terms of the Program follow.
- By participating in the Program you consent to these terms of the Program. Any changes to these terms will be effective immediately and will be posted at www.similac.com/rewards as soon as possible and you are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes we may make to these terms.
- As a result of your membership in the Program, you will be eligible to receive coupons, promotions, offers and/or other benefits (including, but not limited to, benefits associated with the accumulation of points for engagement activities identified by us) that we extend to Program customers (collectively, the "Program benefits"). We reserve the right to offer non-transferable, targeted Program benefits and engagement activities to select Program members based upon, or to encourage, Program participation. Your use of Program benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and limitations and exclusions may apply.
- Program benefits have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- Limit one Program account per household. In the event a new Program account is established for a household, Program benefits will not transfer across accounts.
- Lost or stolen Program benefits will not be reissued.
- We assume no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect member information.
- Members are responsible for taxes, charges or other liabilities related to or resulting from their participation in the Program.
- Membership is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older.
- You may ask questions or cancel your membership in the Program at any time by calling 800-232-7677.
- You may optionally elect to receive SMS text messages and offers from the Program. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Should you require help, reply via text SIMHELP for help. Should you wish to stop receiving text messages from the Program, reply via text SIMSTOP to no longer receive text messages from Similac. Note that cancelling the SMS text messages will not cancel your membership in the program and you may still receive email and postal mail from the Program.
- Your membership may be terminated if you violate these terms or any applicable law, regulation or ordinance and, in addition to termination of your membership, we shall have the right to take appropriate administrative or legal action as we deem necessary in our sole discretion.
- These terms, together with the terms and conditions found on Similac.com, make up the entire agreement between us relating to the Program.
- The interpretation and application of these terms are in our sole and final discretion.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.